02 October 2013

face of the day - quick cut crease

Today was a day of errands and chores for me: taking my mom to the podiatrist, getting groceries, cleaning, doing laundry, picking up medicine, and cooking dinner among other tasks. Unfortunately this means I didn't get my hour I usually set aside for doing my makeup, but I did manage to quickly put something together in about a half hour. Mind you, I didn't even get a lot of time to take pictures because right after I did, I wiped off the most of my eye makeup and ran downstairs to cook.


I wish I had more time to do this because I really wanted to experiment with a cut crease! Although it's probably lucky that I didn't get to take a close-up because the brush I used to blend the black out was not working in my favour. But hey, I did get to use one of the new Fyrinnae eyeshadows I bought, aptly named Sleepy Hollow. Is anyone else watching that show? New on FOX this fall and holy shit, is it nightmare-worthy.

BROWS
Anastasia Beauty Express brow kit in Brunette

EYES
Inner lid - Fyrinnae loose eyeshadow in Sleepy Hollow (deep ocean blue with sage green and gold shimmer)
Outer lid - Shiro Cosmetics loose eyeshadow in TARDIS (royal blue with bright purple and green sparkles)
Crease - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion (matte blackest black) blended out with Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Bulletproof (deep matte black)

FACE
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light 100
Benefit boi-ing concealer in 01
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 15 Fair

LIPS
Maybelline Color Whisper in Rose of Attraction


Hopefully I'll get more time tomorrow to come up with something, but if not, I've got an FAQ that's in the works, so maybe that will be my seventh post!

No comments:

Post a Comment