16 February 2014

look of the day - another haircut!

Okay, so this morning was spent roaming Chinatown as it was lightly snowing. Not exactly ideal, but hey, it could have been worse. My main reason for going was to get a trim because though I'm trying to grow my hair out, the ends were look a bit like straw.


The main differences between this haircut and the last one are that there are less fluffy layers in the front and the bangs aren't as styled. There are two pictures because I was testing out two new NYX Soft Matte lip creams: Transylvania on the left, and Copenhagen with Transylvania in the corners of my mouth on the right.  (Potential review coming up!) The only other makeup I'm wearing is Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted brow gel in Granite and Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Just Beige.

Apparently my go-to look for new haircut photos is groomed brows and dark lips. Hey, it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment