06 November 2013

look of the day - new haircut!

I definitely meant to post this on Monday when I actually went in to get a haircut, but lo and behold, I've been lazy and kept forgetting to upload the pictures to my computer. I haven't had a haircut in 8 months, not counting the haphazard trim I did just to get rid of some split ends, but it was high time.


Don't I look like a happy camper? Forgive me for how tired I look... It's difficult having someone cut your hair and try to initiate small talk in Mandarin when you can't really understand his accent normally, let alone with a hair dryer blowing in your face. The length is more or less the same (I think he said he only snipped off a centimeter from the bottom of it) but he cut more layers into it and my bangs are finally bangs again.

Since I have bangs that end just at eye level, I can get away with not wearing as much eye makeup but you know me, I like doing up my eyes a lot more than my lips. But since Monday was a bit of a lazy day after the cut and I was trying to shake out all the bits of hair from my clothing, so I just did a simple lip-focused look.

BROWS
Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark
Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Granite

EYES
Lashes - Maybelline Volum' Express the Mega Plush mascara in Blackest Black

FACE
Urban Decay Naked Skin liquid foundation in 1.0
Benefit boi-ing concealer in 01 Light
Benefit Fake Up Concealer in 01 Light

LIPS
NYX Slim Lip Liner in Plum
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Brilliant Bordeaux

No comments:

Post a Comment