08 December 2013

look of the day - purple ombre eyebrows

Today was one of those strange days where I didn't quite know what was going on or what time it was. It was snowing outside, and for some reason it's currently almost half past six in the evening, but it really feels like it's much later.

I decided I wanted to play around with my eyebrows because they're currently a serious source of annoyance for me. I didn't realise that I did so many weird things with them! This went unnoticed until I recorded myself in a video and it was the one thing that bothered me the most. So instead of trying to make them cooperate, I decided to make them stand out.


Since my natural hair colour is black, trying to give my brows any sort of light colour tends to make them look a little funny. But I think the lilac purple doesn't look half-bad! I don't have any close-up photos because the eyes were completely unimportant in this look. Also, my glasses are chronically crooked, ugh.

BROWS
theBalm Put a Lid On It! eyeshadow primer
SauceBox Cosmetics Forbidden Fruits Palette (deep purple matte and lilac matte shades)

EYES
Lid - Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin (champagne shimmer)
Crease - Urban Decay eyeshadow in Chopper (copper shimmer with silver micro-glitter)
Liner - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Flipside (bright teal with silver-teal shimmer, discontinued)

FACE
Benefit Fake Up concealer in 01 Light
Benefit high beam
Maybelline Fit Me foundation stick in 110

LIPS
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss lipstick in 107

No comments:

Post a Comment